We’re Scott and Becky; a couple of forty-somethings. In 2008-2009, we decided we weren’t getting any younger or any healthier sitting at a desk all day. So we packed-up our lives (and our house) for 16 months, and headed out on the road on recumbent bicycles.
This website began as the web journal (blog) of our round-the-world journey by bicycle, container ship and other ground transport. It now also includes journal entries for our various travel adventures.
Below are our most recent journal entries. If you’d like, you may also start at the beginning.
Recent journal entries
- Rissers Beach Provincial Park February 5, 2021
- Skating on a pond near the ocean – check January 31, 2021
- A New Year’s Hike – Green Bay to Broad Cove (partial route) January 2, 2021
- A walk around town December 13, 2020
- Gaff Point hiking trail October 24, 2020
- Fun fungi October 23, 2020
- Indian Path Commons October 14, 2020
- The Duck Pond October 8, 2020
- Getting a little settled October 5, 2020
- We closed, so now the work begins October 2, 2020