We’re Scott and Becky; a couple of forty-somethings. In 2008-2009, we decided we weren’t getting any younger or any healthier sitting at a desk all day. So we packed-up our lives (and our house) for 16 months, and headed out on the road on recumbent bicycles.
This website began as the web journal (blog) of our round-the-world journey by bicycle, container ship and other ground transport. It now also includes journal entries for our various travel adventures.
Below are our most recent journal entries. If you’d like, you may also start at the beginning.
Recent journal entries
- Camping at Joseph D. Grant County Park February 20, 2020
- Uvas Canyon County Park February 9, 2020
- Hiking poetry at Villa Montavlo February 3, 2020
- A day at Tassajara May 27, 2019
- Thanksgiving in the desert December 15, 2018
- NorCal Springer Meetup 2018 November 9, 2018
- Happy New Year – Santa Clara County Parks January 2, 2018
- Washington and the Oregon Coast – Aug 25-29, 2017 October 2, 2017
- Oregon Part 1 – Aug 22-24, 2017 October 1, 2017
- Eclipses September 3, 2017