We’re Scott and Becky; a couple of forty-somethings. In 2008-2009, we decided we weren’t getting any younger or any healthier sitting at a desk all day. So we packed-up our lives (and our house) for 16 months, and headed out on the road on recumbent bicycles.
This website began as the web journal (blog) of our round-the-world journey by bicycle, container ship and other ground transport. It now also includes journal entries for our various travel adventures.
Below are our most recent journal entries. If you’d like, you may also start at the beginning.
Recent journal entries
- Camping in Northern California (South of San Jose) – Part 1 Pinnacles National Park August 19, 2013
- Leaflets three, let them be … August 8, 2013
- Gives new meaning to ‘bent July 28, 2013
- California Dreamin’ March 11, 2013
- It’s my life! November 23, 2012
- National Writing Month October 28, 2012
- Ghana – Green Turtle June 9, 2012
- Ghana Day 6 June 5, 2012
- Ghana Day 5 June 4, 2012
- Images of Rural Ghana June 4, 2012