We’re Scott and Becky; a couple of forty-somethings. In 2008-2009, we decided we weren’t getting any younger or any healthier sitting at a desk all day. So we packed-up our lives (and our house) for 16 months, and headed out on the road on recumbent bicycles.
This website began as the web journal (blog) of our round-the-world journey by bicycle, container ship and other ground transport. It now also includes journal entries for our various travel adventures.
Below are our most recent journal entries. If you’d like, you may also start at the beginning.
Recent journal entries
- Living in a bubble September 17, 2020
- It takes a village to move Scott and Becky to Nova Scotia September 4, 2020
- Not as painful as we feared August 24, 2020
- Is that an Alpaca? Getting ready for the crossing August 21, 2020
- When negative is positive August 13, 2020
- Five states and a Covid test August 11, 2020
- Four states and a socially distant visit August 9, 2020
- A three state kinda day August 8, 2020
- A side trip to visit Wild Sage Cohousing August 7, 2020
- Well rested in Wyoming August 6, 2020