We’re Scott and Becky; a couple of forty-somethings. In 2008-2009, we decided we weren’t getting any younger or any healthier sitting at a desk all day. So we packed-up our lives (and our house) for 16 months, and headed out on the road on recumbent bicycles.
This website began as the web journal (blog) of our round-the-world journey by bicycle, container ship and other ground transport. It now also includes journal entries for our various travel adventures.
Below are our most recent journal entries. If you’d like, you may also start at the beginning.
Recent journal entries
- Indian Path Commons October 14, 2020
- The Duck Pond October 8, 2020
- Getting a little settled October 5, 2020
- We closed, so now the work begins October 2, 2020
- Moving to Bridgewater September 29, 2020
- Living in a bubble September 17, 2020
- It takes a village to move Scott and Becky to Nova Scotia September 4, 2020
- Not as painful as we feared August 24, 2020
- Is that an Alpaca? Getting ready for the crossing August 21, 2020
- When negative is positive August 13, 2020