We’re Scott and Becky; a couple of forty-somethings. In 2008-2009, we decided we weren’t getting any younger or any healthier sitting at a desk all day. So we packed-up our lives (and our house) for 16 months, and headed out on the road on recumbent bicycles.
This website began as the web journal (blog) of our round-the-world journey by bicycle, container ship and other ground transport. It now also includes journal entries for our various travel adventures.
Below are our most recent journal entries. If you’d like, you may also start at the beginning.
Recent journal entries
- Well rested in Wyoming August 6, 2020
- Wimping out August 5, 2020
- Nope not hungry at Donner Pass August 4, 2020
- Going East once again August 2, 2020
- Sierra Vista Open Space Preserve May 2, 2020
- Calero County Park April 19, 2020
- A walk along a ridge line March 21, 2020
- Today was shower day March 20, 2020
- Yes it rains in the desert March 20, 2020
- A short hike March 18, 2020