Here is our current set of plans:
- Depart tomorrow: Sunday July 6th.
- Follow the Ottawa River path and roads on the Ontario side to Hudson Quebec.
- Follow a Route Verte cycle route from Hudson to Montreal.
- Follow a Route Verte cycle route from Montreal to Quebec city via the North shore of the St. Laurence.
- Follow a Route Verte cycle route from Quebec city to Matane on the south shore of the St. Laurence.
- Take a ferry from Matane to either Baie-Comeau or Godbout.
- Ride to Sept-Iles.
- Take a ferry from Sept-Iles to Sablon-Blanc (2-days).
- Take a ferry to Newfoundland.
- Ride up to Saint Anthony and L’Anse aux Meadows.
- Ride back to take ferry back to Sablon-Blanc.
- Ride to Cartwright.
- Take a ferry from Cartwright to Lewisport (24-hours).
- Ride from Lewisport to St. John’s.
- Ride from St. John’s to Argentia.
- Take ferry from Argentia to Sydney Nova Scotia.
This is about all that we have currently figured out.